Menu
magpieman
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am being overcharged

I've recently joined VM I got a contract which stated my monthly fee would be £35.99 but I am being charged £37.00, I've tried the on line chat system but it doesn't seem to work, anyone help? I don't want to phone because I can never understand the accents and I am hard of hearing.

0 Kudos
magpieman
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am being overcharged

Anyone help?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

for billing you will need to call or use the online chat as staff here can't pass DPA
0 Kudos
magpieman
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I've spent ages on the on line chat but can't get on and I don't like telephones because I am hard of hearing, it's a shame there isn't an email option or is there one I haven't found?

0 Kudos
magpieman
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Right I've managed to get on the online chat (which isn't easy) so I've got an answer from a very nice chap called Pralay. Apparently there was a price increase of £1.01 in November just after I started my contract which was in October, so although I thought once I signed up there wouldn't be an increase during the contract apparently they can put the price up.

I am not unduly worried about this because I am so pleased to have moved from BT to VM, our Broadband speed has increased considerably and the TV service is better plus I am saving around £20 per month.

0 Kudos