Menu
Philomena30
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Huge Bills without explanation from Virgin

I wanted to ask if anyone else has problems with their bill???

Often my bill is allot more than it should be & when I enquire as to why I am told by the virgin media customer service something different each time and sometimes they can not even explain why my bill is higher and just apologise...

I am so sick of this and feel i am being robbed by Virgin...

Any help or anyone who has gone through this please comment... Thank you...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huge Bills without explanation from Virgin

That is a bit odd. Surely your bill has a breakdown of what the charges are for? Are we talking mobile or broadband/tv? whats the breakdown say?

Mines pretty clear, package charges (which Im expecting) then any additional usage (calls outside my package, PPV etc)

Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to say the charges are correct, just trying to see whats going on...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huge Bills without explanation from Virgin

Hi Philomena30

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the billing confusion and for dropping by with your first post.

It's lovely to have you with us on the forums Smiley Happy

I appreciate that you are not sure as to what is happening with your billing and my apologies that there is confusion around this.

I can see that you called in to speak to the teams on the same day you posted and they have logged that an explanation has been given regarding the billing questions you have asked at the time.

If you are still unsure as to what is going on then please get back in touch with the teams as they would be more than happy to help.

You can get in touch with them either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g. - Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

This way the teams can handle your query in a secure way to help support you with the billing questions you have. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your details secure and protect your information.

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos