Menu
dwmillar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0

Hi there, late last year I sent off, as requested, for a new Super Hub. The package that I received was incomplete, the power unit was missing. After some correspondence and phone calls I returned (again as requested) the entire package, using the address labels provided, on 20th December 2016.

I have received a letter today asking me to again upgrade to a Hub 3.0. I've followed the instructions to get a new Hub 3.0 but the system is telling me I've already received it (31 October 2016). I am at a loss to how I can now upgrade bfore my old kit stops working. Can anyone advise?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0

Hi dwmillar

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have had replacing the Hub 3 with us.

I have checked and can see that there is not a Hub 3 showing as connected to your account which tallies with your experience with us, but that one was requested in Dec as mentioned and the resulting PSU issues are noted too.

I have requested a replacement Hub 3 for you and this should be with you in the next 3-5 working days.

If you could pop back to us to confirm when this has been received, that would be great Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos