Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3 (40 Views)

How to reach somebody for incorrect billing?

Hello all,

We have had a problem with Virgin and they do not seem to be able to provide contact information to write an email in order to sort it out.

Quick overview of the problem: Virgin took more than a month to deliver our bundle, repeatedly missing scheduled delivery and forcing us to spend literally hours on the phone (despite committing to deliver it in a matter of days), which caused inconvenience due to the absence of connection.

Now they are trying to charge us the month during which they proved unable to deliver our bundle (during which we obviously did not use their services). 

We would like to rectify that but the customer service is proving very hard to reach over the phone and apparently there is no contact email - has anybody had a similar experience and could provide a relevant contact to fix the billings?

Thanks a lot in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (32 Views)

Re: How to reach somebody for incorrect billing?

Only via the phone or web chat. There is no e-mail address and this Forum cannot deal with billing issues. Look at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of any VM web page including this one.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 3 of 3 (30 Views)

Re: How to reach somebody for incorrect billing?

Not great for the customer experience since it takes hours to reach them on the phone...

Anyways, not your fault, thanks a lot for your answer!

0 Kudos