Menu
smerc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to make a serious complaint again Virgin installation

After having Virgin installed last week the installation team made a huge botch up causing several electrical faults which could have caused serious problems in my home. Understandably I would like to raise a complaint but don't want to wait forever on the customer service line trying to get through to the right team. Can anyone advise of a direct number/email of someone who will deal with my complaint?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to make a serious complaint again Virgin installation

smerc wrote:

After having Virgin installed last week the installation team made a huge botch up causing several electrical faults which could have caused serious problems in my home. Understandably I would like to raise a complaint but don't want to wait forever on the customer service line trying to get through to the right team. Can anyone advise of a direct number/email of someone who will deal with my complaint?

There isn't one unfortunately.

To log a formal complaint you need to post a letter about it in to the following address: Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ The response time will be up to 28 days and will usually come in the form a call to you from someone on the complaints side.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please ensure that you emphasise the number on which they must call you. Apparently they only try three times and then close the case if they cannot contact you.

In my case, despite emphasising that they should call on my mobile number, they called on my VM landline number and I was only was there to accept the call on the third attempt.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi smerc

Firstly may I thank you for taking the time to join us on the community and for getting in touch with us about this installation complaint.

I am incredibly sorry to hear that the installation team caused this type of issue to you and to the home.

I am glad to see that the complaint has been raised and escalated for you and given what the notes show on your account this should have been picked up and processed with the relevant support teams and someone out to attend to this by the end of last week.

If you could keep in touch with us regarding this and please let us know if we need to look into this further for you or anything else on your behalf.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"