Menu
mrmcintyre
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to make a complaint

How do I make a complaint by e-mail.

I have had NO phone connection for months, four engineer visits who couldn't fix it, had a new cable run from the road, but turns out the problem is miles away at a switching centre. No phone, no engineer.

Contacted chat several times, refuse to do anything other than yet another pointless engineer visit (which means another day wasted waiting in)

Still being billed, despite no phone, billing say speak to engineers!

Need to make a formal complaint in writing.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to make a complaint

Google - Virgin Media CEO

I can't post the e-mail address on here as it's against forum rules.  

Note that Virgin Media's Forum Team themselves will answer this post, but it taking up to 7 days of late.  I'm going to flag this to the mods to get it moved to the phone section and see if they can get someone's attention sooner if possible

Ravenstar68

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
malsiluk
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mrmcintyre wrote:

How do I make a complaint by e-mail.

I have had NO phone connection for months, four engineer visits who couldn't fix it, had a new cable run from the road, but turns out the problem is miles away at a switching centre. No phone, no engineer.

Contacted chat several times, refuse to do anything other than yet another pointless engineer visit (which means another day wasted waiting in)

Still being billed, despite no phone, billing say speak to engineers!

Need to make a formal complaint in writing.

You have my total sympathies over your frustration with Virgin and I would indeed write to the CEO (Tom Mockridge) and insist he gets it sorted AND that you get suitable compensation for the loss of the service you have been paying for, plus the inconvenience of being without a phone for such a long time.

I had a more minor complaint a few months ago, when Virgin tried to miss-sell me their Homeworks service in a cold-call, which I most certainly would not want or pay for. They started to add money to the bill for this, so I complained. They say they don't have a complaints department (They probably don't have a building big enough to fit in all the staff they would need to handle all the complaints! LOL) Complaints are just dealt with by the same staff you speak to on the phone - who are probably the people you want to complain about. Just another example of what a badly run company Virgin Media are - and their CEO (TOM MOCKRIDGE) is the person ultimately responsible for the services they provide. (Or don't provide in your case)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrMcintyre

Welcome tot he Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you. The last action that was made was the line pull after the last engineer you had to your home recommended it. Since the line still isn't working and things have changed externally since an engineer visited last, organising another appointment will be the fastest way of ensuring this is getting resolved. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, if you'd like me to get that organised for you.

As for the complaint, I am sorry that you feel this way. You can give our team a call to raise this or you can click [this link] then click the 'Something Else' option at the bottom and then 'Make a Complaint'. That will raise a request for a member of the team to get back to you regarding this issue.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with these problems, we're looking forward to putting this right.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrmactintyre

Just checking in to see how things are your end with the line at the moment?

If you're still in the same situation, respond to my private message and we'll get someone to take a look as soon as possible.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

cRaig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos