Menu
mich3ll3
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How to make a complaint

does anyone know who and how to email a complaint to virgin media about their poor customer service?

0 Kudos
skeggman
Up to speed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to make a complaint

You have to write to them, the address is :

Complaints,

Virgin Media,

PO box 333

Matrix Court

Swansea

SA7 9ZJ

Basically, they don't like you having anything in writing so they make it as hard as possible to contact them. I did find that, as I was having to pay for a stamp to have my billing error corrected, I spent a little more time and energy detailing what was wrong in the letter though. The irony of them being a communications company but insisting on using snail-mail was not lost on me as I wrote the letter.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This might help too:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
mich3ll3
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I made a complaint over the phone regarding the rudeness and disrespect of one of the virgin media customer service staff and this has been completely  ignored, so time to look else where to a tv/ broadband provider that actually cares about its customers

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I don't blame you it's bloody auful the way some customers get treated, but as for finding a company that cares......
Talk talk well we know how much they care
BT again not famous for great service
Sky.... no better than the rest in my experience, you do get Scottish folk in their call centre, so that might be overseas shortly if the snp get their way
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi mich3ll3,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you feel as though your complaint has been ignored. 

Once a complaint is raised over the phone, it gets logged to your account and dealt with by the agent you raised the complaint with. If you're unhappy with the outcome of this, the next stage would be speaking with a manager. Were you given this option? 

If not come back and let us know. With complaints about staff, the only thing we can really do is provide feedback to the agent in question to ensure it doesn't happen again. 

Keep us posted with how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mich3ll3
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi kath_f

i still haven't heard nothing from the complaint I logged, 3 weeks ago now.

which clearly shows they are just ignoring the issue.

i wasn't given the option to speak to a manager or any kind of complaints department.

i think I made a total of 3 calls to make the complaint and was told its on the computer system already and someone should be in touch.  But no one has.

mich3ll3

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi mich3ll3, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I'm sorry to hear that no one has been in touch with you. It looks as though we have tried to phone you but have had no joy so the complaint has now been closed due to no contact Smiley Sad 

We don't have a complaints department as such. Our agents are all trained to take and resolve complaints. As mentioned above, with complaints regarding staff it almost always gets closed right away as all we can do is an internal investigation and provide feedback then to ensure it doesn't happen again. 

If you aren't happy and feel a new complaint is the way to go, call the team again and request to speak to a manager. I must say though, the same the outcome will be for staff issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos