Menu
timberflake
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to complain via email?

Is it just me, or is there literally no way to raise a formal complaint with VM other than via snail mail??

I find it really hard to understand why a telecommunications doesn't have an email address you can send complaints and queries to! I've tried 'enquiries@virginmedia.com' and 'help@virginmedia.com' but got delivery failures from both

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to complain via email?

Well you will have to believe it. There is no e-mail address. VM don't want communication via this route. Read the complaints guide here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

just to add anything that ends @virignmedia.com will be for residential usage, aka customers email address virginmedia use @virignmedia.co.uk so wouldn't advise sending anything to a unknown @virginmeida.com address.. there used to be a online form for complaints but it was packed full of general queries so had to be closed
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
timberflake
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I didn't, i found them on this forum but they've obciously been discontinued
0 Kudos