Menu
TbirdX
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to Contact Someone in The UK

How do I contact, by phone, someone in the UK please.

Phoning the (indian?) call centre is a pointless waste of time, the staff there are, at best, incompetent and unable to fix anything, get anything done or even get their stories straight between them.

I wish to inform someone, in the UK, that I will not be paying the internet part of my bill until they fix it.

So, if anyone has a number to call I, and I'm sure many many others, would like to know it.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to Contact Someone in The UK

Use the normal numbers (150 from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 from any number -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the menu choose option 4 -> Option 5. This option is UK based and staffed between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 8AM to 6PM Sa.

You'll be aware that not paying the bills will cause issues, so I won't cover that point as you're aware of it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
TbirdX
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that...I am very aware of it, if only virgin media were as aware that not providing the service someone pays for also has consequences.

TbirdX
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well, it seems this advice is useless too. 

Bye virgin

0 Kudos
Jeni
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can I just say I tried this and got a very helpful man who sorted out my problem that the Indian Call Centre had refused tohelp me with and also, although I hadn;t asked, he helped me rearrange our package to save some money too without lossof any services.  So I am well pleased!

0 Kudos