Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)

How long to receive bill payment online

How long does it take virgin to receive a bill payment made online as I paid mine about 12 hours ago it's gone out of my account but not showing as paid thanks
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Ravengoddess35
2 weeks ago

Re: How long to receive bill payment online

It won't show up on-line in My Virginmedia until your next bill is generated. The system does nt work in real time (we wish it did). Internally VM need around 24 hours to process, judging from other answers to questions like this. Your evidence of payment is your bank statement or card statement showing you made the payment.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Ravengoddess35
2 weeks ago

It won't show up on-line in My Virginmedia until your next bill is generated. The system does nt work in real time (we wish it did). Internally VM need around 24 hours to process, judging from other answers to questions like this. Your evidence of payment is your bank statement or card statement showing you made the payment.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (21 Views)

Hi Ravengoddess35

@HowardML has this absolutely spot on!

The online statement does not reflect that a payment has cleared on the account.

Please be aware this does not mean the money has not been debited or credited to your account balance with us. 

The online statements would benefit from including this information as an update to the system and it is something we are working to include in our next update if we can.

Many thanks again for your post.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos