Menu
uncleslinky
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How long left on contract

Hi - is there anywhere on the website where it tells me how long is left to run on our contract (TV, homephone & broadband) - I can't remember exactly when we began. Also, what happens when the contract does come to an end? Does it automatically continue on a month by month basis or, at the end of the contract will I be contacted? 

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How long left on contract

Technically you don't have a contract end date, but you will have a "minimum service period" usually 12 or 18 months. This is not shown on bills and as far as I know is only on the service contract that you should have been sent via email or in the post when you signed up.  At the end of this "minimum service period" you then go onto a 30 day rolling contract but you will not be contacted when your "minimum service period" ends.

If you can't find your contract email/letter then calling VM is the fastest way to find out when your "minimum service period" ends.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Technically you don't have a contract end date, but you will have a "minimum service period" usually 12 or 18 months. This is not shown on bills and as far as I know is only on the service contract that you should have been sent via email or in the post when you signed up.  At the end of this "minimum service period" you then go onto a 30 day rolling contract but you will not be contacted when your "minimum service period" ends.

If you can't find your contract email/letter then calling VM is the fastest way to find out when your "minimum service period" ends.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

uncleslinky
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi - nice one, thanks. I'll give them a ring.
0 Kudos