Menu
JPSaville
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do you complain?

I have been going round and round in circles on the VM website and need to find a way to complain other than writing to Swansea.

Any idea how? Can we e-mail them

JP

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you complain?

Hi JPSaville

Welcome to the Community, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble getting in touch with us. 

You can give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 to state your complaint or alternatively, you can visit our [Contact Us page] and select the 'Something Else' option at the bottom. 

If you get stuck doing that, let me know and I'll do my best to get this escalated for you. 

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No the only way to submit a complaint is to write, there is no email complaints procedure, doubled with the above

Tring-A-Ling
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig_D, Buffer6,

Thank You for the valuable clarifications. I was getting mixed messages from talking to CS 150, better to put things into writing now.

Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ

F004297472 – Over Utilization in Tring Area (HP23)
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/F004297472-Over-Utilization-in-Tring-Area-19Mar17/m-p/3376...

0 Kudos
8ig8illy
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you can visit our [Contact Us page] and select the 'Something Else' option at the bottom. 

Don't bother with the Live Chat button, I have been trying all day, but get nothing but the message:

"Sorry, the team are currently unavailable, please try again during our opening times."

Either Virgin ensures insufficient number of reps are responding to Complaints, or Virgin's service is so bad that the queue for complaints is looooooong. Either tells you something about Virgin's service, doesn't it?