Menu
christopher9000
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I get hold of a Superhub 3

I currently have a Superhub 1 & would like to request a Superhub 3 so I can access the improved speeds (currently get 60Mb but should be be able to get up to 150Mb according to a notification when I log in). How do I go about getting hold of a new hub? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get hold of a Superhub 3

christopher9000 wrote:

I currently have a Superhub 1 & would like to request a Superhub 3 so I can access the improved speeds (currently get 60Mb but should be be able to get up to 150Mb according to a notification when I log in). How do I go about getting hold of a new hub? 

If you are eligible for a free speed upgrade that would require a newer Superhub, then that would be one route - request you free speed upgrade.

Alternatively, ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Once in the menu go with Option 4 -> Option 1 or Option 4 -> Option 5. Ask for the hub 3. Note: The self-install+activation fee would be £14.99 for it last I read. Also, manually requesting new kit out of band in this fashion can get you put into a new 12 month contract.

Or make the same request via Webchat, but they may not oblige you and the same issues noted above are still a thing too. The page needs to be accessed via a desktop or laptop device. Between the following hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat Online. If all agents are busy - reload the page every three minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get hold of a Superhub 3

Hi christopher9000,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear your having trouble with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and I'm picking up a high count of T3 and T4 errors. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange a technician visit.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Luckyjfl
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not too sure if I need a newer router or what.

I am supposed to be o 200 ISP speed. Ping tonight was 100 and the download speed was around 50.  I am getting quite fed up of this. I do not want to offend anyone with how I feel either. Can I get some advice asap, please.

My apologies if I put this in the wrong place. I really did not know where else I should write it.

0 Kudos