Menu
smitty944
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I find out how much data I am using?

Hi, just wondering if i can find out how much data I am using on an average month?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I find out how much data I am using?

You may be able to find out this information by contacting Virgin Media customer services.  This information is unfortunately not available via their routers.  I know with other ISP's I've been able to contact them and they have provided me with this information.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You may be able to find out this information by contacting Virgin Media customer services.  This information is unfortunately not available via their routers.  I know with other ISP's I've been able to contact them and they have provided me with this information.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your query smitty944,

Of course, you can chat to our Customer Services team regarding this via 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  

If you require further assistance with this, I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm some details.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos