Menu
Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do I contact virgin web chat/email

I logged a complaint on Sunday about the slow speed I was getting and the fact that my bill is going up by £3.50 and I felt my service was getting worse. Apparently I should have been informed that there was some maintenance being done and that speeds may be affected. I had no info about this either. The man I spoke to said someone would phone me back within 48 hours, guess what, nothing!!! I really am getting fed up and getting more and more tempted to switch providers. I have been trying to find out if I can web chat or email but I can't find any links anywhere on the website! Very peed off tbh.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I contact virgin web chat/email

No e-mail. Web chat , look for the contact us link at the bottom of any VM web page.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It only give the option to phone, I have done that already and got nowhere

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No it doesn't. It gives the web chat option for those issues for which VM want to make it available.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Helenmat
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I phoned in the end, took me another 20 mins to get through but all sorted now

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us with the updates Helenmat.

I can see the teams have been able to resolve this for you which is fab, and the support you received from our amazing community was instrumental in getting you that resolution, which is why the community are so brilliant on these forums Smiley Happy

With anything price related, the teams via the phones or Webchat are best equipped to support you, where they can clear security with you and then look into these deals for you.

It's great to see this has been looked at for you.

Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything else you need from us.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
markyboy156
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi could you please contact me please on the telephone as soon as possible please so i can pay my mobile account thanks i tryed to call 789 but it is barred

0 Kudos