Menu
Lozzy66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How can i speak to someone to notify you of a death

Need to speak to a person at virgin media to notify of a death, therefore need to cancel services. Just get automated questions all the time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can i speak to someone to notify you of a death

Hi Lozzy66

I am so sorry to hear that someone connected to you has passed away and our condolences on your loss.

In order to support our customers, we have an article on the forums to support you.

What to do if a Virgin Media account holder has died (Cable)

If you were looking to close the account then if you call the teams via 0345 454 1111 or 150 if you have access to a Virgin Media line, our Retentions teams via option1, then 4, then 5, will be able to support you by arranging this for you.

If you are looking to take over the account then if you contact us via the same numbers but choose option 1, then 1 then 4 that gets you through to Customer Care. Once you've spoken to a Customer Care team member they will then pass you through to our Bereavement Teams who are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm in order to arrange the account transfer.

If it's outside that window then we fill in a call back form for you which is responded to within 24-48 working hours from the time this is raised for you.

If you need me to support you in any other way, just let me know and I’ll do whatever I can to support you further.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos