Menu
Arthur2Sheds
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How can I get Virgin Media to send me the correct contract?

I've signed up for VM services a month ago - installation is due next week

I paid the line rental upfront (funds already taken) and I should not therefore be paying the full price of the service as stated in the e-document contract VM sent 3 weeks ago.

However, despite me telephoning (twice) and asking for the correct contract to be e-mailed I haven't received an updated one.  Therefore I don't have a legal contract with VM or them with me. 

I'm minded not letting the installation engineer in to my house - from an insurance standpoint!  This isn't the most appropriate or effective way to attract a new customer :-(

How can I get VM staff to send me the correct contract?

Many thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How can I get Virgin Media to send me the correct contract?

I wouldn't worry. The contract shows the full price but the billing will show a discount for the full line rental cost as you have paid the line rental saver.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I wouldn't worry. The contract shows the full price but the billing will show a discount for the full line rental cost as you have paid the line rental saver.

0 Kudos
Arthur2Sheds
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie.

However, experience of overpaying with other (non-aligned) contracts / services has proved to be an extracted process to recover funds: time, telephone calls, angst etc. Hence me wanted to get the figures right / agreed from the 'get go' if you follow me. Can't be that difficult surely?

From my dealing with VM staff so far they haven't yet got clear communications between teams down to a fine art and this is likely to exacerbate rather than "repair" my predicament. I remain optimistic...

Thanks for your quick response anyway
0 Kudos