Menu
PartTimeDave
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hopeless Service, Hopeless Customer Service - How Do I Talk To Someone?

How can I speak to a human? The phone number do not give me the option, and don't answer my questions. My Virgin Broadband is terrible and keeps dropping out. Where is that option on the phone choice? Nowhere. Please help.

I've tried webchat, but that doesn't seem to work, a 9 minute queue turned into a 50 minute wait with a "3 minute estimate". Hopeless.

0 Kudos
PartTimeDave
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hopeless Service, Hopeless Customer Service - How Do I Talk To Someone?

And I've finally found out how a customer can "chat" to someone online, only to find it's just an email service.

"Thank you for trying to contact Virgin Media.
If you are trying within the service hours and still getting this message, please try after some time, as all our agents might be busy or unavailable at this time. If you were not able to have your question addressed, please contact us via email or phone.
Did you know that most questions can be answered by looking at our Frequently Asked Questions page here?"

Absolutely appalling customer service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hopeless Service, Hopeless Customer Service - How Do I Talk To Someone?

Hi PartTimeDave

I appreciate you taking the time to drop by on the forums and for joining us on the community.

I understand when customers have been trying to get in touch with us and have had difficulties in speaking to our teams that this can be frustrating and my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

I hope you managed to resolve your account query the other day and am sorry that there were time out issues when you attempted Webchat the other day. Regarding the IVR when you call in, if you choose the billing option and then select the Direct Debit option you will get to speak to an agent in Customer Care who would be able to assist you with whatever the query is.

If you have not yet been successful with our teams then you can contact them either via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat. Their opening hours are: online

Day                   Open   Close

Monday           8am     8pm

Tuesday          8am     8pm

Wednesday    8am    8pm

Thursday        8am     8pm

Friday               8am     8pm

Saturday         9am     5pm

Sunday           Closed

Although we cannot support with billing or package queries via the forums we may still be able to help if you would like us to see if we can support too? Just let us know.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos