Menu
Fiona280887
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help

So I couldn't afford my bill around 4 months ago and instead of ringing I just buried my head in the sand . I want to stay with virgin and now can afford to pay but it says my services are disconnected . Is there any way of getting them back . Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Fiona280887 wrote:
So I couldn't afford my bill around 4 months ago and instead of ringing I just buried my head in the sand . I want to stay with virgin and now can afford to pay but it says my services are disconnected . Is there any way of getting them back . Thanks

If you ring 0345 454 1111, go with the Billing option once into the main menu. Ask to be put through to the collections team. They give you back basic service access if you A) meet certain requirements, I.E. been with with VM for more than six months and have three outstanding bills or more. B) You must agree to a repayment plan as well. This will get you up and running on a restricted service set. Once the debt has been paid off, you'll go back onto your normal service tier.

Note: Since you have been struggling paying for your current bundle with VM, going forward you may want to consider downgrading to a cheaper more affordable bundle for you.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.