Menu
Whitemike
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Have not recieved my reward voucher

Hi can anyone please help I have still not recieved my reward voucher even after having an email saying I am eligible have rang virgin countless times and the service has been really poor I'm getting so annoyed and frustrated being on hold and passed to loads different people and being told loads of different t things I need this resolved asap as am so close to just leaving them and going with sky 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have not recieved my reward voucher

Hi Whitemike,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your  vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This has been done for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos