Menu
Hannah_7
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Have not received refer a friend credit

Hi there, I recently joined virgin and got referred by a friend but the £50 has not been taken off my first bill.  My friend referred me and I got an email, I clicked on the link in the email and registered with virgin through that but I have not received my £50 credit. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have not received refer a friend credit

If all is well it should apply automatically to the 1st bill.

You can find out where you stand situation wise by calling in about it. Do so by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. That will get you through to the Customer Care Team who will look into it.

Or you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here (they can also look into it.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have not received refer a friend credit

Hi Hannah_7,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you on board with us in the Community. Apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. From what you've described in your post it sounds as though you've followed the process spot on. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've been referred though. Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out