Menu
Dannyboy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have just joined virgin and was promised 6 months free Netflix have not got this for free help pls

Promised Netflix free for 6months once joined virgin being charged to it ?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have just joined virgin and was promised 6 months free Netflix have not got this for free help pls

hiya @Dannyboy2 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, would need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop) since isn't really something the forum team can deal with.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have just joined virgin and was promised 6 months free Netflix have not got this for free help pls

@Dannyboy2 If you have signed up to an eligible package then VM should email you a code to get the free 6 months Netflix, it doesn't happen automatically. I believe it can take up to 5 working days from when your order enters the system for the email to be sent, but it might be worth checking the spam folder of the email account you have registered with them to see if it got marked as spam.

If you haven't got the email then as @paultechy has said you can try calling VM, they might be able to look it up on your account and resend it or read it out to you over the phone.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have just joined virgin and was promised 6 months free Netflix have not got this for free hel...

Hi Dannyboy2, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Media and the Community Smiley Happy

I hope all your services are working as they should be. If not let us know and we can look in to things for you. 

With regards to your Netflix code, I have sent you a private message with some information on this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos