Menu
Footyjj87
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Half price sky sports

I got an email offering half price sky sports for 12 months if I sign up before the end of March. I then received an email to say it will be added once my 6 weeks free finishes. That technically doesn't finish until tomorrow but I have no sky sports channels working at the moment. What can I do?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Half price sky sports

Glad to have been able to sort this out Footyjj87. Feel free to give us a shout if you need any further support.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Footyjj87 and welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Apologies for the disruption to your sports viewing and the delay in replying to this post. 

Has this been sorted now? Let us know and we'll do all we can to help if not.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Footyjj87
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there. Well kind of but I'm still not entirely happy. I phoned the helpline and the guy offered me it for around 23 pound and said that's the best he could do but refused to engage in conversation about this email that I received and also refused to comment about the subsequent confirmation I received when I signed up to the half price deal. He just kept saying that he doesn't know about the email and he can't do anything about it. I took his offer reluctantly because I really wanted sky sports but just couldn't understand how he had no knowledge of the email and that there is no email address for me to forward it on as evidence.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I'm sure this is something we can look into for you. I'll drop you a private message for further info.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Glad to have been able to sort this out Footyjj87. Feel free to give us a shout if you need any further support.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Stuzzer2015
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. Agreed to the email about a week ago and have not had Sky Sports since the free period ended mid Feb yet i've not got any SS channels, and the offer doesnt show on my account/bill.

0 Kudos
Footyjj87
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Michael_JK was extremely helpful so hopefully he can help you too. The experience I've had with folk on the phone is not good at all but it seems a lot better on here.
0 Kudos
Stuzzer2015
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

How did you get yours resolved?
0 Kudos
Footyjj87
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

He sorted it for me. Private messages and had to send the emails and the confirmation to a specific email address he was working on.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stuzzer2015,

I'll send you a private message for more info shortly. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

0 Kudos