Menu
JASE1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Had enough

I feel like this has been one long nightmare.   It is now 10 weeks later and I still do not have any services.  If I don't contact Virgin, then I get no update.

I was told that due to construction work I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks due to works having to be carried out on the road due which I understand.  The sign off by the council took place on the 6th Nov and since then I have waited for construction work to commence.  I waited the full 8 weeks and I was told that the construction team would chase up the contractors.  After chasing again I was told that the work would take place today.  Shock horror - no work takes place.

I have no faith in Virgin media - at no point during my "smooth installation" has a single person ever contacted me to let me know what is going on. Customer services (Ironic joke) have no idea and tell you any rubbish to get you off the phone - they are great at giving you apologies.

Please help... Where do I go from here as I have no idea.  I do know that I have no TV, no phone and limited internet.  I have a Christmas with no TV. Great start to a long relationship Virgin media.  You have let another customer down.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Had enough

Hi JASE1000

Thanks for dropping by with your post re the installation delays. I appreciate this is very frustrating and am glad that you have brought it to us on the forums. A warm welcome to the community.

I can see that when you posted on the 18th the issue was still ongoing but on the 20th the de-silt was completed on the 20th and the installation has now been booked in for you.

I'm going to send a pm to you to confirm the date of installation as i cannot see that you have called in. The teams will have called you to book this so that is probably why. I'm going to pop a pm to you anyway just to be on the safe side Smiley Happy and you can find this in the up next to your forum name.

Hope to speak soon and a very Happy New Year to you Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos