Menu
Ashleighnelm
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HR contact info for employment references

Hi,

I'm a previous Virgin Media employee of Media House, Chippingham street in Sheffield and a current Virgin Media customer Smiley Happy I need to get employee references for my last 10 years of employment, could someone please give the details for HR/ employee services - telephone number and email address if possible!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HR contact info for employment references

Hi Asleighnelm,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us. 

In order to get an employment reference you will need to speak to the Employee Services team. I have sent you a private message with information on how to contact them. 

Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
CanterburyJ
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HR contact info for employment references

I am a previous employee and I need to verify previous employment at Virgin Media.

I called into the head office and they provided me with contact details for this purpose; I then shared those contact details with the background screening company. However, it appears that they have been unsuccessful getting cooperation in this matter.

Can someone please help me to close down what should be a very simple verification?

Thanks

0 Kudos