Menu
patto_99
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HOW DO I GO ABOUT ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN?

I WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD VIRGIN SERVICES BUT CANT FIND A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO INFORM THEM THAT I WANT TO QUIT.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HOW DO I GO ABOUT ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN?

hiya @patto_99 you would need to have a chat with customer relations calling via 150 (from a virginmedia phone line) 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, there isn't ways to do this via email,txt,online site etc..
when calling you would choose options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), if your still in contact might have EDF (Early disconnection fees) http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...

since the phone numbers are on the back of bills, on contract, easily found google search etc etc..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HOW DO I GO ABOUT ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN?

hiya @patto_99 you would need to have a chat with customer relations calling via 150 (from a virginmedia phone line) 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, there isn't ways to do this via email,txt,online site etc..
when calling you would choose options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), if your still in contact might have EDF (Early disconnection fees) http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...

since the phone numbers are on the back of bills, on contract, easily found google search etc etc..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos