Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (1,069 Views)

HOW DO I GO ABOUT ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN?

I WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD VIRGIN SERVICES BUT CANT FIND A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO INFORM THEM THAT I WANT TO QUIT.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (2,065 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by patto_99
‎15-05-2017 20:43

Re: HOW DO I GO ABOUT ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN?

hiya @patto_99 you would need to have a chat with customer relations calling via 150 (from a virginmedia phone line) 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, there isn't ways to do this via email,txt,online site etc..
when calling you would choose options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), if your still in contact might have EDF (Early disconnection fees) http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...

since the phone numbers are on the back of bills, on contract, easily found google search etc etc..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (2,066 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by patto_99
‎15-05-2017 20:43

Re: HOW DO I GO ABOUT ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN?

hiya @patto_99 you would need to have a chat with customer relations calling via 150 (from a virginmedia phone line) 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, there isn't ways to do this via email,txt,online site etc..
when calling you would choose options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), if your still in contact might have EDF (Early disconnection fees) http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...

since the phone numbers are on the back of bills, on contract, easily found google search etc etc..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos