Menu
MrKevFitz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gift voucher status?

Hi,

I have had my service for a month now and would like to know when I can receive my gift voucher

Thanks

Kevin

0 Kudos
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gift voucher status?

You have to ring them, then they send it out, takes about a week, you have to sign for it, then they activate it. I signed on monday, still haven't activated it, its a joke that they make it so difficult

0 Kudos
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I imagine it could help a lot with these delays if these gifts have an online status tracking for it from the point of entitlement ring confirmed, processing, sending out and delivered\signed for.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrKevFitz, 

Thanks for your post. I have already replied to your post here: No gift card?

As per my post there, I filled out the exceptions form and heard back from the team today. 

Your details are being sent over to the team that gets these vouchers sent out tomorrow and you should get the vouchers within the week. 

Going forward, please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MrKevFitz
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sorry I missed that reply,

Thank you