Menu
Matthew82
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Furious

I have given up hope that this situation will be resolved. Last month signed up to tv,Internet and phone. The phone line has never worked from day one. They are now five weeks later asking me to pay £250. To put my services back on only five weeks after install. I called the useless call centre, the first person sat there in silence typing then said she will transfer me to someone else. I waited 20 mins and someone asked how could they help me, having no clue as to why I called. I asked for a manager, waited another ten mins, then had to speak with someone who kept disconnecting the line. I explained my frustration, she then said I have never called to inform them of the fault and im not getting any credit???????????????????. No offer to fix the service issue. They have failed to provide the requested service for the agreed value and its my fault? . Worst experience of my life. How do I take them to court? .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Furious

Hi Matthew82

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you've not had the best of starts with Virgin Media.

It's not good to hear about your issues with the phoneline. We do rely on customers letting us know about faults with the service so we can take steps to get it resolved. Are you still having issues with this now?

Regarding the amount of the first bill, we do bill in advance for your services and as your first bill is produced around 1 month after being installed, this means the first bill is double the usual amount. Any other charges, such as Movie Rentals can also increase the bill. To double check exactly what makes up these charges, you can view your bill in full via your 'Online Account'.

There's a few reasons why the account could become restricted, however the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 could confirm more about why this has happened and what would need to be paid to get things up and running (it may not be the full amount showing as outstanding on the account).

Please let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos