Menu
MrD1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Furious Customer

Hi,

I'm hoping someone from Virgin can help.

I made a complaint to you on 1st November, and as of yet, despite repeat emails from me to yourselves I'm still waiting to speak to someone from your Web Team.

You have tried to call twice, however this happens to be between 8-4, which is when most people, myself and partner inculded, are at work.

We have asked you call us on certain days and all of our emails have been ignored.

I'm extremely unhappy, and, after 15 days of waiting to speak to someone, I'm extremely frustated.

This seems to be the last place I can possibly get a response from someone from Virgin.

If a Virgin employee could be so kind as to reply to this it would be appreciated!

Thanks.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Furious Customer

All you email are ignored because Virgin don't have an email address for customers to write into, the old ones are not monitored so there will never ever be any reply.

A staff member may pop a reply to you here but it can take a few days or more for That to happen. I replied to update you on emails and set your expectations as I'm not a staff member can't help more than that
0 Kudos
MrD1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

My email was to the executive team and the web team and I've been copied in as they have exchanged emails between them and have also had a reply asking for a contact number from one of the addresses so I know that someone is monitoring the ones I've used.

Hopefully someone does see this soon as I'm very near boiling point.

Thanks again for your reply tho :-)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrD1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you here involved in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you feel as though your complaint is being ignored. This isn't the case. As rightly mentioned J0hn, we don't have an active email for complaints. Any external emails aren't monitored so if you have happened to get an email, addresses from outside our network won't reach us.

The team dealing with your complaint work days between the hours you do so it looks as though you may us. It's best if you give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 when you're on a break from work for us to be able to go through the complaint with you. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
DaveJ00100
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrD1,

Happy to see you got a reply, even though at least one of the sentences made no grammatical sense.

My own experience is that a call to the number cited above cannot be made to fit into any kind of a "break", unless you happen to be on a sabbatical. The fact that there is no email for complaints is clearly another cynical way of making your already miserable experience even worse, and their working days a bit easier.

Good luck.

0 Kudos