Menu
Lee47259
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Free wine offer

Hi I signed up to the Full House (XL) package a few months back at a time when the new customer offer entailed receiving a case of free wine but have yet to receive anything or any correspondence regarding this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free wine offer

Hey Lee47259

Thanks for popping by with your post about the free wine and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I've filled in the form for you for the Sales Exceptions to see if the teams can pick this up for you and they should update the account over the next 3-5 days with the option for this to process if it was a viable offer at the time you processed your request with us.

I'll pop a reminder in my calendar and check back in with you next week to confirm what actions they have taken for you.

Speak to you soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee47259

Just a quick catch up to let you know I've not heard back from the team yet so I've popped them an email to chase this for you.

I'll catch up with you as soon as I know more Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee47259

Thanks for allowing us the time to look into this for you.

After investigation it appears you signed up online for your services for us 5 days before the Virgin Wine offer went live on our site.

My apologies but this makes you ineligible as a customer for this offer.

Please let us know if you need anything else from us.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Lee47259
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes that is true but I was refused your service that time.
I rang up on the day of the offer and had to pay someone bill of to get the service and was offered the wine offer over the phone and I all so rang back up once I got my contract through as it was wrong and was also told then I am entitled to the offer.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee

I'll flag this back to our Sales Support teams for you as the order was raised and processed 5 days before the offer came out and if this should have been applied for you after the event then we will need to look into this again for you to see what we can do.

I'll keep you posted Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Lee

I have had some feedback for you from the teams who have re-investigated this after you have confirmed that this should have been added to the request after the original sale was raised and they have confirmed that this is an exception that they are going to process for you.

You should expect delivery within 3 working days from tomorrow.

Please keep me posted when they arrive and thanks again for coming back to us to chase this with us Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Lee47259
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Thanks for sorting this out for me I will let you know when it arrives.

Kind regards lee
0 Kudos
Lee47259
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi just to let u know my wine came yesterday. Thanks you for sorting this out for me.
Kind regards Lee