Menu
Shezz13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free vouchers

I have received my vouchers but the amazon codes won't work.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free vouchers

You'll need a new voucher then, to request it call 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Or you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here (they can assist with the matter.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shezz13

Many thanks for getting in touch about the voucher code issue, my apologies the ones you were sent do not work.

I'll raise this to our teams on your behalf to see what they say and find out how best to get this resolved for you. In order for me to do so could you please send a PM to me with further details.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address and the email address the vouchers should be sent to, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what we have done for you and what to expect next Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shezz13

My apologies for the repeat message. The teams have come back to me, as I've never experienced an issue where the code was defective before so I had emailed to ask about this for you, and they have advised that in this case you would need to speak directly to EdenRed who supply the voucher codes to us.

You can contact them via their website EdenRedor via the phone no: 0843 453 4000.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos