Menu
Jaqui-m
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free tablet????

I signed up for a contract with virgin media that gave me a free tablet I have been with virgin since June and still no tablet when I spoke with someone they said I would have to wait 6 months! Which wasn't in the small print , so I have been patient but still no tablet can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free tablet????

For gifts, esp. the physical variety the maximum wait is normally 42 days after installation, not six months.

Since you've called in about and not gotten the appropriate help, you can choose to wait for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. A member of said team will respond to your topic soon, they'd look into it for you and keep you updated regarding it.

That aside, I don't know which menu option you went with when calling in, but generally any and all gift queries should be discussed with the Customer Care Team who're found under Option 4 -> Option 1.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaqui-m,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers / tablet / speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaqui-m,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the tablet and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over later on today.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos