Menu
Beckiejo
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Free tablet offer

Signed up to Virgin back in February 2016, offer at the time was a free Samsung tablet which I have never received despite many phonecards.  Did anyone ever receive their offer incentive????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free tablet offer

Hi Beckiejo

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Gosh! I'm really sorry to hear you'e not received the tablet.

Have you been able to make some progress with this since posting your message?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Beckiejo
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark thanks for responding to my post. Have not had anything sorted regarding the free tablet offer, have rung a few times to be told that Virgin will contact the third party responsible but still nothing received 😢😢
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beckiejo

Thanks for getting back to us about the free tablet.

I can see this was raised back in 2016 in April and my apologies that this was not dispatched to you when it was escalated back then. We did approach Exertis for this to be fulfilled at the time so i'm really sorry this was never sent to you.

As this has not happened, I'm going to pass this back to our sales delivery managers to see if they can get this looked into again for you.

I’ll be back in touch as soon as I get a reply.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beckiejo

Just a quick catch up to say we can see this has been applied for via Exertis twice in the past. This has been flagged to them and they have mentioned that delivery of this was attempted in May last year but this failed.

Can you please confirm for me if the current address you have is ok for us to re-deliver the tablet again? If not if you could get back to me to confirm an alternative on the pm I've sent to you. You can find that in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

If it's the current address you have then you don't need to reply to the pm, just here will be fine Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Claire1973
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I joined virgin media signing up to the VIP package some few months back. I've yet to receive my Samsung tablet even though I've been reassured by the staff it's on its way when I last phoned.
Is there any way this could be followed up via this community page?

Regards,

Claire
0 Kudos