Menu
Mimiminx
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free speaker offer

Hi I went to virgin media in September and I still haven't received my free speaker.
Who do I contact about this?
So fed up of shoddy customer service with virgin. TiVo box slow, internet always cutting out and not even my free speaker!
0 Kudos
connbob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speaker offer

Hi mimiminx,
Sorry to hear about the shoddy service,
What I'd recommend is speaking to customer relations, who should be able to check on the status of your free speaker, and then mention the issues you are having, and they will be able to put you on to technicians, who can diagnose or sent out a technician to check out the issues.
To get through to relations, dial 150 on a virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 on any other, then press 1, then 4, then 5.
Hope this helps!
------------------------
Regards, Conn
(I do not work for VM, just like to help the community out, so I may be wrong Smiley Happy)

Homeworks + 300mbps, TiVo V6 Box, Talk Anytime
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mimiminx,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mimiminx, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos