Menu
ajjbarnard
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free speaker offer

Hi, I was promised a free wireless speaker to value of £99 when i joined Virgin this was on the 15 August 2016. Im still waiting for this speaker? I have contacted virgin 4 times now spending over 30min on each call just to be told there is nothing they can do and i must just wait for someone to call me back. Will i be compensated for all this time spent on the phone, i dont think so. I think Virgin's service is appalling. Should i contact the Consumer ombudsman as i was clearly taken for a ride here.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speaker offer

Sorry to hear about how those phone calls went.

A member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can get this free gift issue looked into and resolved for you one way or another. They've done it for countless others'. You'll get a response a member of said team soon.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speaker offer

Hi ajjbarnard,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was done Monday for you.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos