Menu
px
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free speaker offer - nothing heard

Hi. As many others have posted here, when I signed up for a Player Bundle on 25th September, there was an offer for a free speaker or wine hamper. It was installed on Oct. 3rd. Havent heard anything about the free gift.

Tried using the web chat option to get someone from customer support to help but they were clueless, unhelpful and didnt understand the question. Can someone here look into this for me?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speaker offer - nothing heard

For gifts like speakers etc you have the 28 day wait after install, then up to two weeks for delivery, 42 days wait in all from the point of install. So there are some days wait (3) in which it could still turn up for you.

But the favicon.png Forum Team here will probably look into it for you early anyway, you'll get a response from a member of said team soon.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi px,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi px,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the speakers and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over on Monday 14th November.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

px
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for all the help, got an email from the Rewards Team so hopefully it should be sorted soon.