Menu
samers
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free speaker doesn't arrive

Hi,

we signed up as customers with Virgin Media starting from December ( Black Friday offer with speaker for free ), we have not yet received our free wireless speaker. Does anyone know why it is taking so long? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speaker doesn't arrive

The wait is up to 42 days after installation of your services.

When that 42 days (after installation of services) time frame passes, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can look into it. Response times for them are very variable currently though. Or ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for the unreceived gift issue to be looked into.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi samers,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi samers,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

The team have come back to me today and advised that the account isn't eligible due to there being no online offer at point of sale. 

I'd like to raise this up again further so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos