Menu
Lewismcg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free installation?

Got offered an amazing deal of £18 a month for 12 months with free installation as part of a lightening offer on my street offered by a sales rep. Cancelled my current contract which i just started with sky. Come 1 week into my contract I find that I have been billed for installation £40, which is very annoying as I only took this offer because I am struggling financially. Contact all the help teams to find that the original paper contract i signed needs to be forwarded to them I have misplaced this document and every time i try to ring the rep who co signed this original contract I am forwarded to his answering phone as he must be on holiday. Just started this contract and already having problems the only solution is for me to cancel which is unfortunate as the internet is decent.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free installation?

hiya @Lewismcg it does say below showing a credit of £40, since not a great deal the forum admin here can do, you could raise the issue with customer relations choosing option 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us), when calling virignmedia and they should be able to do something.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free installation?

Hi Lewismcg, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even if the circumstance is less than perfect. 

We're really sorry to hear that the installation charge has been applied. In order for us to chase things up we would need a copy of your contract showing the free installation. 

Currently notes from when the order was set up show as 'Customer not offered Free Installation' so we have to go by this unless we can see otherwise. 

Keep looking for the paperwork and if you find it, let us know so we can then help Smiley Happy

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos