Menu
jayfromuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free gift

Hello , I signed up for the vip package and it's been installed but the free gift of either a Bluetooth speaker or gift voucher hasn't arrived, 2 payments have been taken
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free gift

jayfromuk wrote:
Hello , I signed up for the vip package and it's been installed but the free gift of either a Bluetooth speaker or gift voucher hasn't arrived, 2 payments have been taken

You can get this looked into two main ways. Either choose to wait up to three days for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. The staff member would look into it for you and keep you updated as the situation progresses.

Or pop a quick call into 150 from your VM phone line, go with Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Inform them that your welcome gift email wasn't received and ask them to fill in an exception form regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

jayfromuk wrote:

You can get this looked into two main ways. Either choose to wait up to three days for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. The staff member would look into it for you and keep you updated as the situation progresses.

Or pop a quick call into 150 from your VM phone line, go with Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 1. Inform them that your welcome gift email wasn't received and ask them to fill in an exception form regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi jayfromuk, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your free gift. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

in order to do this I will first need to know what you selected as your gift. The vouchers or the speaker. You should find this on your email confirmation after ordering your services. 

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos