Menu
WarrenB2
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Free gift???

How long does it take to get this 'free gift'?? Seems like a bit of a conn! I was told they were ready to post it on 21 October but still nothing. I signed up to Virgin in September and I'm still waiting.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift???

Unfortunately there are more than a few ways in which the free gift process can go wrong.

That aside, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will look into it for you, you'll get a response from one of them soon.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi WarrenB2,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your free gift. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility. Your details have been sent over and you should receive the gift soon Smiley Happy

If you're still waiting in 14 days, pop back and let us know so we can chase this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

WarrenB2
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for this 'free gift'. Turns out after not resolving the issue Virgin had decided to close the complaint anyway meaning I again had to waste my time to chase it up. I ordered Virgin in September and its now January. Very poor service, will be sure to cancel as soon as my contract is up!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi WarrenB2, 

Thanks for coming back to me here. I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting on your free gift. 

In order for me to chase this for you can you let me know what free gift you're chasing? Is this a tablet, TV, speaker? 

Once I know this I will be able to chase this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
WarrenB2
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It was a case of Virgin Wine
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi WarrenB2

Thanks for getting back in touch with us about the Virgin Wine.

I can see this has been raised as a request for you last week but if that has not yet been received then we need to esclaate this for you.

I have emailed the Sales Support colleagues about this and as soon as I get a reply which will hopefully be in the next 48 hours, I'll pop back with an update for you Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi WarrenB2

Thanks for allowing us the time to look into this for you Smiley Happy

I've had some feedback from the Sales Delivery teams to say that they have arranged for this to be delivered again today for you.

If they have not left a card on their previous delivery attempts then I will make sure that this is fed back to the couriers that are used for this gift to be delivered to you.

If you could let me know if today’s delivery was successful then that would be great Smiley Happy

If not if you could get back to me on the pm I'm sending to you that you can find in the next to your forum name then that would be great, and there I will confirm some further details with you to continue to support you in getting the wines to you Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hey WarrenB2

Just a quick catch up to see if the Virgin Wines have arrived safely for you Smiley Very Happy

If not, if they don't arrive by this Friday then just let us know and we can escalate that for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

FrancisMeunier
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virgin Media Forum People,

This story sounds very familiar to me.

I joined VM in September and was offered the wines cases and noted that they was a 28 days cooling period before I should get back to VM.

In November I had to call back as nothing had arrived.

It was confirmed to me on the phoned that this would be escalated and that they would send them promptly.

In December, still nothing. Called again and ended up spending 48 min and the contact at VM mentioned he would take the matter personally and see that they are sent the next day.

It is now January end ... and still nothing. 

I've just found this online forum and hope that it is more effective than calling.

Any help is welcome!

0 Kudos