Menu
ajmck
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free gift not received

Hi there,

i joined with with you guys on 30 Sep 16 with services beginning on 08 Oct 16. I was promised a welcome gift of a Bluetooth speaker which has not arrived as 03 Dec 16, please can you tell me if this normal? If not, what has gone wrong? 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift not received

ajmck wrote:

Hi there,

i joined with with you guys on 30 Sep 16 with services beginning on 08 Oct 16. I was promised a welcome gift of a Bluetooth speaker which has not arrived as 03 Dec 16, please can you tell me if this normal? If not, what has gone wrong? 

Many thanks

Either they have the wrong contact details for you email wise or your details weren't passed on by the Rewards Team to the 3rd party company which ships out the free speakers. You can either wait up to three days for a  Forum Team member here to respond to your topic, they'd get the matter looked into and keep you updated regarding it. Or ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Inform the agent you speak to that you've heard nothing back about your gift nor received it and have the person fill in an exception form regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
ajmck
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ajmck, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was been a few days ago for you.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos