Menu
Highlighted
jamilekf
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free Telly Tablet

When I signed up I was promised a free Telly Tablet. I've chased 2 times over the last month and received nothing. Can anyone from the support help me?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free Telly Tablet

there is currently around a 3-5+ day for forum admin to reply, and they'll be able to fill out exception form to query what is happening with the tablet.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jamilekf,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your tablet. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

there is currently around a 3-5+ day for forum admin to reply, and they'll be able to fill out exception form to query what is happening with the tablet.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jamilekf,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your tablet. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
jamilekf
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok, many thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamilekf,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the tablet and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over later on today. 

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos