Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7 (105 Views)

Free TV not arrived

I have still not received my free 32" Samsung TV which was part of the deal when I joined in March. I have received 2 notifications saying I qualify and the TV will be with me in 72 hours from date of email but still not received.

Am I the only one having this issue ?

Rang again today and told there was a backlog but dont understand how I can get 2 notifications for delivery if there is no stock ?!

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 7 (86 Views)

Re: Free TV not arrived

You're definitely in the same boat as me.  I sent my first chasing email in March and since then have received an email on 17.06 and again on the 27/06 stating that I would receive my free TV within 72 hours ... still not received anything.

I have previously put in 2 complaints and both have been shut due to being told that they have done all they can!! I tried to put in another complaint today (i have the webmail script) and was told I couldn't and I have to contact Virgin  again in 48 hrs!!

This is an absolutely shocking service and I am certainly looking to cancel now due to not receiving a product/service that was promised to me.  

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 7 (72 Views)

Just received this today, if it helps

The next available stock for your Samsung 32” TV is due to arrive into Exertis 24th July, which means you’d receive it no later than 26th July. So, we’ve come up with an alternative solution should you not want to continue waiting for your Samsung 32’’ TV. We are happy to offer you a 32” Phillips TV (of equal specification) instead. Stock of this model will be with Exertis Tuesday 12th July, and delivered to you no later than 14th July.

Exertis will send you an automated email once the Samsung or Phillips TV has been dispatched to let you know it is on its way.

There are seven days between the two options, if you would like to choose the Philips alternative please email me, and we will arrange delivery.

If we don’t hear back from you before 12th July we’ll continue with  your 32’’ Samsung TV gift fulfilment order.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7 (55 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi syoung99,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry to hear you’ve not had your free gift through yet.

Have you responded to the email you were sent asking if you wanted to wait or go for the alternative TV?

Please get back to us if you need some help with this.

Kind regards

Elaine

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7 (52 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi fluffynicesheep,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry to hear you too are having issues with your free gift.

Our apologies too that this wasn’t resolved with any of the complaints you put in.

I’d really like to get to the bottom of this for you. Please can you PM me so I can help.

Please PM me with the following details:

• Full name on account
• Full address

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
• Go to my profile.
• On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Speak soon

Kind regards

Elaine

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7 (37 Views)

Hi syoung99

Many thanks for getting back to us with your PM's confirming your details.

I appreciate that the delays with stocks being sent to our fulfilment partners Exertis has had an impact on your experience with us and my apologies about that.

I have emailed the Sales Managers for confirmation on what we can do to support further, and make sure you have the right information regarding your free gift  as you are looking to have the original TV offered, which is the Samsung.

I'd be happy to log this for you as a record of dissatisfaction if you wish us to register this on your behalf.

Just keep me posted on this and I'll make sure I pop back to you as soon as I hear more from the teams about this for you.

Many thanks.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7 (22 Views)

Hi syoung99

Many thanks for keeping in touch

I have had confirmation that Exertis are not receiving stock from Samsung until the 1st August. If you can please ignore any reminder emails you are receiving in the meantime. My apologies for the confusion and the further delays.

I will pop back to your PM so we can log this for you as agreed.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos