Menu
kevkdg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Free Speed Upgrade

Hi,

I initially signed up to 100 mbps Broadband in 2015, and was upgraded free of charge to 150 mbps a few months before my first years contract expired.

However, when I renewed my contract, 150 mbps was not available as a marketing option, and if I left it at 150 mbps it defaulted to the same price (give or take a penny) as the 200 mbps package

I was advised to opt again for the 100 mbps package, and the chap in retentions said after a month I would then become eligible for the free 150 mbps upgrade.

Well, a month has passed and no sign of the free upgrade?

Any ideas please.

Kevin

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Speed Upgrade

kevkdg wrote:

I initially signed up to 100 mbps Broadband in 2015, and was upgraded free of charge to 150 mbps a few months before my first years contract expired.

However, when I renewed my contract, 150 mbps was not available as a marketing option, and if I left it at 150 mbps it defaulted to the same price (give or take a penny) as the 200 mbps package

I was advised to opt again for the 100 mbps package, and the chap in retentions said after a month I would then become eligible for the free 150 mbps upgrade.

Well, a month has passed and no sign of the free upgrade?

Once you recontract you cannot get it back

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos