Menu
Davecara
Tuning in
Message 1 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Free Netflix?

Apparently Im supposed to get a code to subscribe to Netflix free a few days after installation. 

I was installed on the 14th and I've still not heard anything? Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free Netflix?

Hi Davecara,

Thanks for your post regarding your Netflix code. Apologies that you haven't received this yet. It's great to see that BinghamBloke was able to jump in and help with your query.

Checking your account via your Forum details, I can see that this code was sent to you already to the same email you use for this Forum. If you haven't received the email, check your spam/junk folder. If you still haven't received the email, please respond to my private message (click on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen) so that I can get the code for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 38
Flag for a moderator

This seems to happen a lot.
If you call 150 and explain then they will have the code on your account and can read it out to you over the phone.
I have had the deal with them twice and both times they did not arrive as they should.
They have the email address correct though as I get all the other stuff like bills from them. Never any issue sending bills just the stuff they have to give you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Davecara,

Thanks for your post regarding your Netflix code. Apologies that you haven't received this yet. It's great to see that BinghamBloke was able to jump in and help with your query.

Checking your account via your Forum details, I can see that this code was sent to you already to the same email you use for this Forum. If you haven't received the email, check your spam/junk folder. If you still haven't received the email, please respond to my private message (click on the purple envelope at the top right of this screen) so that I can get the code for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Davecara
Tuning in
Message 4 of 38
Flag for a moderator

There was a code hiding in my span folder. Thanks again

Just the phone number issue to sort out now!

0 Kudos
DianeSimons
Tuning in
Message 5 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I'm the same. Installed package 21st June 2016. No email with code in inbox or spam filter. I can't telephone as tinnitus plays interference. Please could a mod pm my code to me? Or tell me how to look it up for myself online?

many thanks.

Diane

0 Kudos
DianeSimons
Tuning in
Message 6 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Further to asking for moderator help on here, I tried the chat to us option on the web site. head banging on wall time. For the love of god why is life so hard for a hearing impaired new customer?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi Diane

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums about the Netflix voucher code option, and my apologies this was not applied to your new account with us as expected. I understand the Webchat function you used was not the best experience, given what you've posted to us, and again our apologies.

I'd like to take a look into that for you, and to do so, I'm going to send a pm to you.

You can find this in the purple envelope next to your forum name that looks like this:

If you could get back to me on this, that would be fab Smiley Happy

While you're here, I'd like to take this chance to welcome you to the community as well. It's lovely to have you joining us.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jamiej1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I was was just checking through the forum regarding the netflix 6 months free as i have not received anything at all regarding any code or anything and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for this please.

cheers

x

DianeSimons
Tuning in
Message 9 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully the moderators can check that your eligible AND that the code was applied to your account to get it activated. Mine had not been. Check your order confirmation email first. The one that confirmed the box, the installation, package etc. If that doesn't say 6 months free Netflix then that is the start of it going wrong.

0 Kudos
jamiej1
Tuning in
Message 10 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks DianeSimons I will check that just now. I can't understand how they cant just apply whats advertised on the tele and again on thee forms submitted by the rep, its ridiculous that you have tochase them up for what you are supposed to get anyway. Thanks again for replying to my message.
0 Kudos