Menu
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Free 6 week sky sports

You have sent me an email saying I have this but it doesn't work, after 45 mins on the phone passed around departments ithe phone was put down on me nobody knows about it! What is going on I was even asked to forward the email to you and one guy told me it just needs a code putting in? It doesn't say that on the mail
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free 6 week sky sports

Sorry Kathy talk about infuriating, nothing works still after reboot and when you ring customer service they don't know what I'm on about and after an hour cut me off! Some offer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi majudaem, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. Smiley Happy

This offer was only given to selected customers. We applied the code and once the box is rebooted, the SD versions of the channels should then work. 

It looks as though as you've gone down different routes, the team have made changes to your account to ensure the code is on there so you'll need to speak to them regarding this again. 

I know it's frustrating when an offer isn't available as soon as mentioned but we are doing what we can to get things going for you. 

Let me know what the team say. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

See this thread for solution. http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/Sky-Sports-free-for-6-weeks-isn-t-happening/td-p/33...
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No sorry it didn't work

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi majudaem,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having trouble viewing the Sky Sports channels. 

Checking your account I can see the channels are active. I've sent some refresh hits so if you reboot your box, the SD version of the channels should work for you Smiley Happy

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry Kathy talk about infuriating, nothing works still after reboot and when you ring customer service they don't know what I'm on about and after an hour cut me off! Some offer
0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can you sort this please as I'm on the phone to sky tomorrow I even have my mobile with virgin but enough is enough the box is useless and no one has rang me back although I was promised a reply in 48 hours or a new box??? And know this free sky sports joke of an offer where no one talks to each other it's ridiculous
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi majudaem, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. Smiley Happy

This offer was only given to selected customers. We applied the code and once the box is rebooted, the SD versions of the channels should then work. 

It looks as though as you've gone down different routes, the team have made changes to your account to ensure the code is on there so you'll need to speak to them regarding this again. 

I know it's frustrating when an offer isn't available as soon as mentioned but we are doing what we can to get things going for you. 

Let me know what the team say. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have sorted the sky sports offer but I have been sent a TiVo box the same as what I have got??
Also to watch sky movies on TVs anywhere it asks for a pin what is it as mine doesn't work!
Thanks
0 Kudos