Menu
Mule
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fobbed off by customer care department

Cancelled VM 10/01/2017  and was advised that a refund would be due. Paid my final bill in advance on 22/01/2017 Disconnected on 10/02/2017. Received a £4.95 refund. When I contacted VM customer services and explained the situation and queried the refund I was advised that a further refund of £49.47 would be sent to me within a week. This is rubbish because VM would not refund my whole monthly payment and I have been fobbed off as usual by the customer care.The person who I spoke to was Manju 24/03/2017 at 1.20pm.

What I want to know is how the final bill was calculated as the only info I have received was a bill  which stated £00. When I cancelled the service I was advised that a foc postal packaging would be sent for the return of my equipment. Which has not happened.  

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fobbed off by customer care department

Hi Mule,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been left feeling as though you've been fobbed off Smiley Sad I'd love to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fobbed off by customer care department

Hi Mule,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been left feeling as though you've been fobbed off Smiley Sad I'd love to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos