Menu
darren_
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Fix you upgrade page for customers!

Existing customers that want to upgrade or see offers are sent to this page;

https://store.virginmedia.com/existing-customer/my-offers/offers

It's been broken for over 6 months and I've mentioned this on twitter a few times.  It's a joke that you are an internet/technology company and you cannot even get a web page right!

Get it fixed! It's ridiculous that customers have to complain because they cannot see offers. All I get is call us to discuss offers. I don't want to call, I want to be able to browse and consider at my own pleasure.  If the answer is to call why offer the page in the first place, why not remove it and just have a page saying 'call us to discuss'

I look forward to being told it will be fixed in the future but for now 'why don't you call us to discuss' Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fix you upgrade page for customers!

It isn't broken. If you have a discount applied/welcome offer, you cannot access it, this is to protect the discount/offer applied to the account.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
darren_
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Then why does it say Oops there's been a problem?  Why not say not available why you are on your current offer?

Sounds broke to me.  I did not know I was on an existing offer and it did not state that.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have a discount and when I  try it I get the following :-

Changing your package online

We're sorry, but we're unable to change your package online. We'll be happy to do it for you over the phone, and it'll only take a few minutes. Please call us on 0345 454 1111 to speak to someone who can help.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
darren_
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not the "Oops" I was getting. So either they have now fixed it or it was broke in relation to my account.  In the end I rang retentions as I had issue with spending £1000 a year on their services and not being as valued as a new customer (who probably left for a year and came back)

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

darren_ wrote:

Not the "Oops" I was getting. So either they have now fixed it or it was broke in relation to my account.  In the end I rang retentions as I had issue with spending £1000 a year on their services and not being as valued as a new customer (who probably left for a year and came back)

As far as I can recall I have seen this message before but upgrading online is not my preferred option, I always call Retentions and negotiate a new contract. That works for me.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos