Menu
vrinceanuv
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fist bill

Hi everyone,

I got my installation over a month ago, but I haven't received any receipt yet, for the first month, with my account number, so I can sign up for online account management.

Does anyone know how much it takes for the first bill to get in?

Thank you,
Valentin

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fist bill

You should have the notification within 1 to 28 days after install. Perhaps the contact email address VM have for you is entirely or partially incorrect (typo.)

You can contact customer services on 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Choose the option to enter account number. When it asks for details, key nothing in. After two prompts you'll move to the main menu. Choose either option 1 (Billing) then any of the sub options. Or Option 4 -> Option 1. Or even Option 4 -> Option 5. You'll clear DPA via other questions and they can provide you with the info you need.

Or you can use the Webchat from a laptop/desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> Managing your account online -> Chat online. If the agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes repeatedly and check again, until you get a slot to talk to an agent.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You should have the notification within 1 to 28 days after install. Perhaps the contact email address VM have for you is entirely or partially incorrect (typo.)

You can contact customer services on 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Choose the option to enter account number. When it asks for details, key nothing in. After two prompts you'll move to the main menu. Choose either option 1 (Billing) then any of the sub options. Or Option 4 -> Option 1. Or even Option 4 -> Option 5. You'll clear DPA via other questions and they can provide you with the info you need.

Or you can use the Webchat from a laptop/desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> Managing your account online -> Chat online. If the agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes repeatedly and check again, until you get a slot to talk to an agent.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
vrinceanuv
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

That worked. I am all set up now. Thanks for the suggestion and help.

0 Kudos